Corona Measures – last updated October 8, 2020
We are open again for regular patient care. The policy we follow is that we only allow people into our practice who we know with quite certainty that are healthy. So we would like to make an appointment with you again when you answer “no” to all the ‘corona questions’ below. Appointments scheduled from May 18 – without counter-notification – can proceed as planned if you can answer “no” to all the ‘corona questions’.
Schedule new appointments
If your appointment has been canceled recently due to the “Corona closure” we ask you to call our practice yourself to make an appointment (071-5161600). If, after making an appointment, something changes in your health and you answer “yes” to one of the questions below, we request that you cancel your appointment free of charge.
Appointments already scheduled from May 18, 2020
All appointments that were already planned from Monday 18 May can continue if you do not receive a counter-notification from us and you can answer “no” to all selection questions below. If you answer “yes” to one of the questions, we request that you cancel your appointment free of charge.
- Are you or a housemate currently awaiting the test result of a corona test?
- Do you have one or more of the following symptoms that are associated with corona, now or in the past 24 hours: cold complaints (such as a cold, a running nose, sneezing, sore throat), cough, fever (over 38 ° C), shortness of breath or breathlessness or loss of smell and / or taste?
- Do you currently have a housemate with a fever or shortness of breath?
- Do you now have corona or have you been healed from corona less than 2 weeks ago?
- Do you now have roommates with corona? Are you in (home) quarantine (or should you be) *?
- Do you live in a nursing home or institution for people with an intellectual disability?
* mandatory quarantine, because of close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the coronavirus or because you returned from a country / region with code orange or red that is subject to (home) quarantine in the Netherlands less than 10 days ago.
Policy when you visit our practice
Because hand hygiene appears to be an important source of infection during this virus outbreak, we will ask you to disinfect your hands with hand alcohol when you enter the practice.
Please make sure not to touch your face and things such as mobile phones after this procedure.
In the waiting area and when making appointments, we keep the 1.5 meter distance, which is advised by the national government.
Some extra instructions:
- Do not arrive too early, maximum 5 minutes before the appointment.
- Follow the instructions of our staff.
- Come alone to your appointment, if strictly necessary, a maximum of 1 parent or supervisor may come along.
- Leave the practice as soon as possible after your appointment.
- For some treatments we will let you rinse for 1 minute.
- In the treatment room we strictly follow the Infection Prevention Guideline.