Corona – last updated September 29, 2021
We are open again for regular patient care.
We do ask that you answer the following questions before visiting our practice:
– Do you have complaints that may indicate corona? (cold/cough/fever/loss of taste or smell)
– Are you in (home) isolation or home quarantine (or should you be according to the GGD or the quarantine check)
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please contact the practice as soon as possible. (071-5161600)
Some additional pointers:
– Don’t come to us too early, a maximum of 5 minutes before the appointment time.
– Follow the directions of our staff.
– If possible, come to your appointment alone.
– In the treatment room we adhere to the Infection Prevention Guideline.
– In the waiting area and when making appointments, we try to keep the 1.5m distance as recommended by the central government. If this is not possible, you will be asked to wear a mouth mask.